I agree with you on Iran . The thing is , if they or Syria start something , we are already strategically in position to strike back immediately .
I agree with you on Iran . The thing is , if they or Syria start something , we are already strategically in position to strike back immediately .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
We need to invade North Korea, in case China were to get outta line too, yeah that is the ticket. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'll do the lying and they can do the dying. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I think I'll run on the next Republican prez ticket.
My opinion... (very unpopular) is we should go over there and nuke of all of the communist countries and all of the countries with terrorist ties (all of them).......well all of you pro-life ppl. are gonna say that "hey steelerfan there are innocent people over there in those countries" yea guess what ....there were innocent people in the twin towers and in those airplanes and in the pentagon.....you dont think that all of those [censored] countries have terrorist ties....every single one of them! Its time that our boys come back home....do you think that its easy bein overseas away from youre family for a year at a time? My god....dont you people think that there are people in america who want theyre dads and their moms and their wives and husbands...think about that!
If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.
[ QUOTE ]
in case China were to get outta line too
[/ QUOTE ]
Sad to think about , it may come to that. Even your offhand sarcasm brings to the surface the possible , hopefully not inevitable , scenario .
We might also have to teach China a lesson about creating a shortage of oil and causing us to pay for it everytime we fill up the family sedan to go to the mall . [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
[ QUOTE ]
Pick your fights. We will find Bin Laden in time and his cohorts. But do it at a reasonable expense.
The old saying seek out and destroy.
[/ QUOTE ] It ain't costing the rich as much, better tax shelters ya know. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And I don't know how our politicans value a life anymore...all that talk about abortion and I haven't seen the first move in 6 years to change things against it.
You don't think the Sam Alito confirmation was a move against abortion? Funny how it got all the abortion activists and women's rights folks riled up so much not to mention good ole Teddy and his Massachussets ketchup buddy.
When I see some laws change then I'll think that the promises might have gone somewhere.
Well your original quote was that you had not seen the "first move"...thats what I was going by.
Shouldn't have to wait very long, Roe v. Wade will be challenged in the supreme court in the not so distant future. South Dakota has hastened this a little with their new laws challenging the statute.
At least somebody has some guts(SD) and about the nukes- just can't use them in a place that populated, but I like the idea. The other problem is innocent folks, you make terrorists by killing them- my biggest problem since the "war ended" is our warriors are just that, not traffic cops. Bring'em home.
Bookmarks